The Belfryboy clone logger was born from the need to get my weather station back on-line after it suffered a lightning strike. Some effort went into researching the interface and with a little time I was able to build the first prototype. I was then approached by various people asking if I could build one for them.
It works with the following Davis vantage pro models;
- Davis Vantage Pro
- Davis Vantage Pro2
- Davis weather Envoy
- Davis Vantage Vue
It has the same logging abilities as the original Davis logger, and can be used with many third party weather hardware/software combinations, including but not limited to;
- Weather Display very versatile software costing $70 to license and free evaluation period.
- Cumulus excellent donationware, very nice looking, and ready to use web templates .
- Meteohub miniaturized weather server design to run on low power computing options.
- Meteobridge low power device enabling data to be shared on public weather network.
- WeeWX Linux based weather display software.
Mostly I am asked do I still make them? The answer to that is "yes". I make them to order for whoever wants them and ship them worldwide for £50 plus £9 postage. Just use the PayPal button at the bottom of this page to buy one.
|A finished logger fitted to a Vantage Pro|
|Top View of logger PCB|
|Bottom View of logger PCB|
|A screenshot from the logger set up app|
BelfryBoylogger clone V2.6 by Rob Smith is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.