Sunday 11 January 2015

And so it begins....

So I had to begin somewhere. This blog is a means of tracking the developments of the now world famous Belfryboy Clone Logger.

Back in 2011 I had a clear out and found a bunch of Davis Instruments weather kit that had been taken down after suffering a lightning strike. The datalogger was dead and I needed to get the station up and running again.

After a little searching I came across the fantastic WXforum and found a superhero/kindred spirit/mentor/inspiration in the form of forum member DeKay. His fantastic blog is full of all the information that I needed to get me on my feet again.

Well that was over 3 years ago and the logger that was spawned then has become a cottage industry for me. In the next series of posts I will detail the development of this affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment