|The last 15 Mk 2.1 boards with their younger brother Mk 2.3|
The main bottleneck has been attaching the USB cable, so this was the obvious place to start, so I have changed the attachment method to use a solderless connector.
I have also found obtaining the FTDI USB to serial chip problematic, so have changed that as well.
One final improvement has been the addition of a small handle to make logger removal easier.
The first boards have arrived and been successfully tested and are now on their way to two lucky weather enthusiasts.
Thanks everyone for your continued patience if you have ordered one, they will be on their way in the next week.
|The latest evolution of the BelfryBoy logger|
|Close up view|